Monday 31 January 2011

Appealing Imagery...

Looking into other footwear manufacturers, such as Reebok for example, I can see why some of their ad campaigns are so successful...
The use of rather appealing imagery to promote the "Easytone" range would obviously be a big hit amongst both genders, women would look at this advert & be suckered into purchasing these shoes to get a pretty fine backside & the lads would just ogle over the poster, not particularly with the intent of buying them for themselves but maybe for their wives/girlfriends. In regards to the ad itself, I like the context in which the shoes are being advertised, this is something I would like to incorporate into my own ad campaign. The surroundings are very relaxed, laid back & give the impression these shoes can be worn where ever, whenever, which is exactly what I want to put into my posters to promote the "A-Frame" range.

No comments:

Post a Comment