Tuesday 1 March 2011

First attempt...

Here is my first attempt at presenting one of my slogans typographically. Although I've tried to stay away from direct links to Football, the typeface I have used looks particularly sporty, like the type of American, high-school type you see on Jock jackets. I've done this to try & reach out to the 18-24 demographic, keeping it looking neutral though, so it doesn't just appeal to the 18's. Whether or not this will work or not I don't know, but I have also made it blatantly obvious which brand the slogan is taking aim at, by placing more subtle type beneath the main slogan, almost as though Adidas are being talked about on the quiet. The use of "smileys" using punctuation also appeals to the younger audience, as this is something commonly used amongst youngsters via text & social networking sites, which once again will empower the audience as they will feel they can relate to the ad itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment