Tuesday 22 March 2011

Pete Tong.

As the title reads, it seems this whole concept has gone completely t*ts up! I've really been struggling to find the right way to pull off this advertising campaign & I think this project has seen me come up with the most ideas for one outcome. I'm really going back to basics with this one as I've been totally unable to execute my past couple of ideas properly. I'm going to work my backside off this week & next in hopes of really pulling the whole "Three Stripes & You're Out" concept off & getting back on track with that, as I think it's definitley been my strongest concept so far. On the other hand, I've had a couple of issues with how to pull this campaign off design-wise, so if push comes to shove (which at this late stage, it probably will, I'm going to have to really go back to basics & just do a simple campaign that really hammers home the whole idea of "1350 minutes." Not what I'd hoped for, but I really don't see any other option. Based on the problems I had with the "Brand War" campaign before, I think I'm going to have to make this one completely typographical if it is to work, with some witty copy below the main type, just to get my messages across. Totally ballsed this one up, and I am NOT happy about it. This is what happens when I think too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment