Wednesday 23 March 2011

Getting back into shape...

After having a couple of brainstorms overnight as to how I can successfully pull off this ad campaign, I've decided what I'm going to do (with a back-up plan if necessary). Using the logos of other brands as my imagery, my main theme will be completely typographical, using witty puns & slogans. I'm fairly confident about the ideas I've had, but I'll need to clear them up with my tutors on Monday just to make sure they will work, otherwise, back-up plan it is. The three brands I've decided to "target" in my ads are Adidas, Nike & Reebok. I think I can cleverly devise some sort of pun-driven slogan to put my campaign across, but the Reebok one in particular is the one that concerns me, mainly because of how controversial it is, as you'll see from the image. I'm positive this is the direction I want to take, but I think a bit of tutor input would be nice at the final stage, just so I can clean my designs up & prepare a final outcome. I'd also like a bit of advice on whether or not this theme still ties in with the whole "1350" concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment